Electoral Services

The Toowoomba South electorate office can provide assistance to constituents with matters relating to state government departments such as health and public hospitals, main roads, emergency services, education and TAFE, community services, disability, agriculture, public housing, law and order and national parks. 

The below table is a handy guide for constituents on who is best-placed to assist you with your concerns.

As your State MP I am responsible for:

  • Health and Public Hospitals
  • Main Roads
  • Emergency Services
  • Public Housing
  • Education and TAFE
  • Law and order
  • Community Services
  • Disability
  • Agriculture
  • National Parks

Your local Council is responsible for:

Your Federal Member is responsible for: