Electoral Enrolment

Are you on the Queensland electoral roll? 

  • Have you recently changed your name?
  • Have you recently moved house?
  • Are you 17 or recently turned 18?

If you answered "yes" to one or more of the above then you will need to complete a new electoral enrolment form.  

Information concerning changes to enrolment deadlines are available from the Australian Electoral Commission website

To check your current enrolment details, visit the Queensland Electoral Commission.


Enrolling to Vote

To enrol to vote, use the Australian Electoral Commission options below:

Alternatively, you can pick up a form at any Australia Post or AEC office location, complete it and then return it to the AEC by post or fax, in person, or online.


More Information

For more information on the electoral roll, how to vote and update your details, visit the Queensland Electoral Commission and Australian Electoral Commission.